This week
Well hey there, friends. I've missed you!
Can you even believe we are already 5 weeks in to this four kiddos thing? Wow. I thought time was flying before J was born. At this rate, I'll be 90 in the blink of an eye.
I'm working on a one-month update (which may not get published until baby is two months old, at this rate) but since time is short and I'm tired tonight, I'll just leave you with some pictures of special times this week.
Can you even believe we are already 5 weeks in to this four kiddos thing? Wow. I thought time was flying before J was born. At this rate, I'll be 90 in the blink of an eye.
I'm working on a one-month update (which may not get published until baby is two months old, at this rate) but since time is short and I'm tired tonight, I'll just leave you with some pictures of special times this week.
~a lovely hike on a new trail we just found, right around the corner from our house~
~a mid-week visit to a nearby children's museum~
~Dad and L fixing up the bike~
~so many great snuggles~
~first smiles from J... so heart-melting!~
~Halloween parade at C's preschool today... we all got to march!~
~my sweet helper L who folded an entire load of laundry for me so carefully~
~the beautiful colors right outside our door!~
~L and N spent nearly two hours in the backyard today going hunter-gatherer and creating an "Indian Village" (see the fire pit?). I must teach them the politically correct way to refer to natives... they learned "Indian" from the Little House books...~
I hope you are all enjoying the fall. More updates as soon as I can do it!
Comments
Post a Comment