Top Ten of Today
1) We're at Grandma & Grandpa's for a quick weekend visit. Fun, relaxation, chatting, visiting. Hooray!
2) Mama got a big chunk of work done this morning.
3) Girls got a fun visit to the Dinosaur Museum here in CT with G & G and Daddy (while Mommy worked away the day).
4) N brought along her notebook and drew pictures of all the dinosaur tracks they saw (and showed them to me upon returning home... so I wouldn't miss out on the fun, of course).
5) N got a squished penny as a souvenir.
6) I managed a quick 3 mile run and used my new Nike+ running app on my iPhone (thanks for the recommendation, Piper!) for the first time. It's so awesome and is going to add some much needed motivation to my winter running routine. It tracks your total mileage, your pace, and will even cheer for you at every mile if you want! Anybody who has it, let me know and we can be friends :)
7) Pre-emptive Valentines date night for Mommy and Daddy (I can't even remember the last time we went out. Many thanks to G & G for the child care).
8) A salad, a burger and a glass of wine (none of which were prepared by me). What more could I want?
9) M got Indian pudding for dessert:
10) ...and I got blueberry peach cobbler (a la mode, of course).
What a fantastic day!

What a great weekend! I love that in the first photo, the littlest girl is holding the biggest dinosaur : )
ReplyDelete