Beautiful Birthday Girl

We held L's second birthday with a party on Saturday.  I don't have time right now to blog about it, but I was just looking through the pictures that my cousin took, and I thought they were so beautiful that I wanted to share at least one with you this morning.


I was extra-specially proud of my big 2-year-old girl that day!  She was so kind to all of her guests, so excited and thankful for all of her gifts, and freely shared all of her new things with her sisters and friends.  She was the perfect little birthday girl.  And oh, so grown up!  It makes my heart swell with that happy-sadness to watch the baby melt away into a sweet and wonderful girl.

More pictures and a longer blog post later... and now, off to clean up the party mess, unpack after a weekend away, and get ready for a day of teaching!  Life rolls busily along!

Comments

  1. Where does two years go? Love that dress - she's adorable! (All of your girls are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always happy to photograph your beautiful girls! I'm glad you liked them. You really do have a beautiful and wonderful family :)

    PS Happy Birthday to L !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts